How does the order process work?
How to order: we deliver to our specified Calgary and Edmonton pick up locations once a month per city. To purchase directly from TK Ranch, simply place your order in our online store. During checkout, you'll be asked to specify your delivery date and pick-up location.
When do we charge your credit card? We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery cards. Because there can be time lag of a few weeks until your order is boxed up for delivery, we might have sold out of some of the items that you ordered. For this reason, we do not charge your credit card until after we have packaged your order prior to delivery. You will not be charged for any out-of-stock items that you ordered — out-of-stock items will be deducted from your order before we charge your credit card, and you will receive an updated invoice by email with your new order total. This usually happens a few days before delivery.
Once you've placed your order, you will receive an email from our online store confirming your order. If you do not receive an email confirmation from TK Ranch, please contact us.
- Once you have placed your order and received your order confirmation email, please do not expect to hear back from us until we email your final invoice — likely a few days before delivery. We will not have your order total until that time (your order total will not change unless we are out of stock on items that you have purchased).
- If you need to remove any items from your order, we need these changes no later than the last day to order — the Sunday before delivery. We cannot accept changes after that date.
- If you need to ADD any items to your order, please place a new order. Again, we need these changes no later than the last day to order — the Sunday before delivery. We cannot accept changes after that date.
- Check your junk mail folder if you have not received an updated invoice by the Friday evening before delivery — we have had a few customers that assumed we were not delivering because they did not receive an email from us when in fact it was in their junk mail folder.
- If you need to be reminded of the dates and or pick-up times, please check your order confirmation email.
- If you need to change your pick-up location we will accept changes until noon the day before delivery only. We load our truck with customer packages in the sequence of delivery points; once our truck is loaded we cannot accept any changes.
Please understand that we are a working ranch and as such do not keep regular office hours. We monitor emails daily and will reply to your request as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience with this process.