Our grass-fed and finished dry-aged Beef Prime Rib Bones are undeniably the best eating rib. Cut from the prime rib, they are tender, rich and meaty. Whether barbecued or slow roasted, they will tempt even the most finicky eaters.
- Thaw 2 packages of TK Ranch Prime Rib Bones in cool water.
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Once thawed cut the ribs evenly between the bones into individual pieces.
- Place ribs into a baking pan and coat each piece with rib seasoning (see below).
- Bake until well browned, about one hour.
- Serve with basmati rice and a garden salad.
TK Ranch Rib Seasoning:
We premix this seasoning and keep lots on hand. It goes great on all kinds of overn baked snack foods.
- 2 tablespoons of Paprika
- 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of finely ground Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of finely ground Black Pepper
All of our beef cuts are dry aged the old fashioned way for 18 to 21 days for added flavour and tenderness. This is very different from virtually all conventional beef found in big box stores or restaurants that has been wet aged in a plastic bag.
We believe in giving you the best value so all of our cuts are well trimmed and our roasts are tied. Our products are vacuum packaged to add freezer life and for convenience — simply thaw in cool water before cooking.