How to order: we deliver to our specified Calgary and Edmonton pick up locations one Saturday a month per city. We also deliver to every quadrant in Calgary one Wednesday evening a month. To purchase directly from TK Ranch, simply place your order in our online store. During checkout, you’ll be able to choose your delivery date and pick-up location from our available options. See our Delivery Dates calendar for dates and locations. If you choose to pick up at our cutting facility east of Calgary, please put into the comments section what day you would like to visit and we will have your order ready for you, just give us at least 24 hours notice to fill your order. Our hours of operation are Monday to Thursday 9-4:30 PM and Fridays 9-3:00 PM. We are closed weekends and stat holidays. This may change once we have a formal store set up on-site.
When do we charge your credit card? We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery cards. Because there can be time lag of a few weeks until your order is boxed up for delivery, we might have sold out of some of the items that you ordered. For this reason, we do not charge your credit card until after we have packaged your order prior to delivery. You will not be charged for any out-of-stock items that you ordered — out-of-stock items will be deducted from your order before we charge your credit card, and you will receive an updated invoice by email with your new order total. This usually happens a few days before delivery.
Once you’ve placed your order, you will receive an email from our online store confirming your order. If you do not receive an email confirmation from TK Ranch, please contact us.
- Once you have placed your order and received your order confirmation email, please do not expect to hear back from us until we email your final invoice — usually the afternoon of our Wednesday evening deliveries or the day before our Saturday deliveries. We will not have your order total until that time (your order total will not change unless we are out of stock on items that you have purchased).
- If you need to remove any items from your order, we need these changes no later than the last day to order — the Monday before delivery. We cannot accept changes after that date.
- If you need to ADD any items to your order, please contact us and we will add them to your order. If the additions will exceed our $50 minimum please place a second order and we will add them together. Again, we need these changes no later than the last day to order — the Monday before delivery. We cannot accept changes after that date.
- Check your junk mail folder if you have not received an updated invoice by Wednesday afternoon before a Wednesday evening delivery or Friday afternoon before a Saturday delivery. We have had a few customers assume we were not delivering because they did not receive an email from us when in fact it was in their junk mail folder.
- If you need to be reminded of the dates and or pick-up times, please check your order confirmation email.
- If you need to change your pick-up location we will accept changes until noon the day before delivery only. We load our truck with customer packages in the sequence of delivery points; once our truck is loaded we cannot accept any changes.
Please understand that we are a working ranch and as such do not keep regular office hours. We monitor emails daily and will reply to your request as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience with this process.