Buy Direct from TK Ranch

Buying direct from TK Ranch is an economical choice for many families. But making the right choice when buying meat products for your family can be a confusing process. We structured our website to make this process as easy and straightforward as possible. If you don’t find the information you need, please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions. We will do our best to assist you in any way that we can.

In the past, we used to hire refrigerated trucking companies to deliver to our customers. Unfortunately we began having serious problems with many of our orders being thawed in transit. In addition to this, our freight rates more than tripled due to the high cost of fuel. To address this serious issue, we invested in our own TK Ranch freezer truck in 2008 so we could begin personally delivering our products into our Calgary and Edmonton pickup locations. This allows us to connect directly with our customers and offer a more reasonable delivery service that both TK Ranch and our customers could afford. Please see our delivery schedule calendar for more information and delivery dates.

We do our best to keep all of our meat items in stock. But because of the way our animals are raised (that is, not factory farmed), we occasionally run out of product — especially if it is a popular item. It is also important to understand that we cannot process animals just because we are out of one or two items. A good example is our very popular nitrite-free bacon. As soon as we have it in stock we sell out of it. Unfortunately only 17% of a pig is bacon — which means that we need to sell the other 83% of the meat before processing more animals. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

If you’d like to place an order or see what we have on offer, please feel free to browse our online store.