There is nothing like pulling a well roasted rack of pork side ribs from the oven and serving them to anticipating family members. These are a favourite on TK Ranch and don't forget to try our rib seasoning resipe below - it makes them so delicious that you will wish you had made more!
PLEASE NOTE: We only add 16 packages of side ribs(in total) per week. For this reason we will be limiting each person to a maximum of 4 packages per week to allow us to be fair to everyone ordering. If you order more we will adjust your order accordingly.
- Thaw 2 packages of TK Ranch Pork Side Ribs in cool water.
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Place ribs into a baking pan and coat each rack with rib seasoning (see below).
- Bake until well browned, about one hour.
- Serve with basmati rice and a garden salad.
TK Ranch Rib Seasoning:
We premix this seasoning and keep lots on hand. It goes great on all kind of ribs, roasts or even chicken wings.
- 2 tablespoons of Paprika
- 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of finely ground Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of finely ground Black Pepper
The old world heritage breed pigs that we raise on TK Ranch — specifically Berkshire and Duroc — are famous for their carcass and eating quality. When compared to conventionally raised pigs — that are bred to be lean and housed inside barns — our pigs are much different. They naturally have more fat that gives them the hardiness to live outside in all types of weather and this keeps them healthier and more content. This translates into richer meat that is well marbled and has a wonderful flavour.
|Your cart is currently empty|